Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Beginning

First post. For no reason, of course. This is something to ease into, I suppose.

I watch TV. Alot of it. More than most people. More than is considered healthy.

Favorite shows of all time: Gilmore Girls, The West Wing, Gossip Girl, In Treatment, Friday Night Lights, The Wire, Studio 60 On The Sunset Strip, The Sopranos.

My viewing habits are all over the place. From teen dramas to cop shows, comedies to night time soaps, you'll come to find I watch a little of pretty much everything. That "pretty much" is referring to "reality" TV. From this point on I'll borrow the great words of Aaron Sorkin and use the phrase "illiterate programming" when writing about such drivel.

I never watch anything live. DVR viewing only. As such, when I say "Delayed Blogging (insert TV show)" that means I'm live blogging my thoughts, but watching on a DVR. You'll see this from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment