Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And Speaking of LA Times Blogs


While writing that last post I came across another story on that LA Times blog: 'My Name Is Earl' creator is OK with being 'thrown off the Titanic.'

There's some great quotes from the creator of Earl and some amazingly stupid ones from NBC. Since I was a little TV obsessed kid if anyone had asked I would have informed them that NBC was my network of choice. Still is, technically - I prefer their Today show over Good Morning America, I like Brian Williams on the evening news, and for years now I've enjoyed more shows on NBC than any other network.

ABC is starting to give them a run for their money, catching up fast, but if you look at my DVR there's still a bit more NBC series than any other network...I give it another season or two under Ben Silverman and that will no longer be the case.



Store.HBO.comNetflix, Inc.Apple iTunes

Blockbuster Total Access - 2 Week Free Trial



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment