Thursday, June 11, 2009

Sonic Youth On Letterman Last Night

Before I left for work last night I set my DVR. After work last night I would have rushed straight home to watch if I didn't trust my DVR. Instead I went shopping after work last night. After work last night my DVR cutoff Sonic Youth on The Late Show with David Letterman.

I was pretty angry. SY is one of my favorite bands of all time and the one minute they played before the DVR cut off was awesome. The song is called Sacred Trickster, so to all you who's DVR cut off Sonic Youth while you were at work or out shopping or even just boozing it up at your local bar:

Sonic Youth - Sacred Trickster




Store.HBO.comNetflix, Inc.Apple iTunes

Blockbuster Total Access - 2 Week Free Trial



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment