Sunday, July 26, 2009

Preview: ABC's Hank



I don't know about anyone else, but the second clip allowed me to breath a tiny sigh of relief. The networks have loaded up the Fall 2009 season with multi-camera sitcoms, figuring in these down times people are looking for comedies. My problem is that 99% of multi-camera sitcoms are pure crap.

I have to admit that I wasn't really expecting much out Hank. I was a big Frasier fan so I've been pretty damn disappointed by Kelsey Grammer's sitcom choices since that series ended. The first clip, the official ABC released one, is...kind of ok. Shows potential but not exactly screaming "awesome show, here, watch us!". Clip two is much funnier, though, so we have some hope.

See what you think.







Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. First clip left a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Just not funny. But the second clip had redeeming value. Maybe it will be worth watching after all.

    ReplyDelete