Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TV Girls Gone Naked

Allure Magazine has dubbed their May issue (on newsstands April 21) The Nude Issue. They rounded up 5 celebs to strip down and talk about being naked, including 3 TV fans may recognize: Eliza Dushku, Chelsea Handler and Padma Lakshmi.

WARNING: PHOTOS AFTER THE JUMP ARE NOT WORK SAFE. THESE ARE NOT PHOTOS YOU WANNA BE LOOKING AT WHEN YOUR BOSS/TEACHER/MOM WALKS BY

Now, at the beginning of this blog I let my distaste for reality TV be known. I proclaimed I would never write about it and would forever refer to it as "illiterate programming"...Well, we're gonna make an exception this one time. Because they're naked.

So, I had no idea who E!'s talk show host Chelsea Handler was until I saw her photo. Truthfully, I don't think I've even tuned into a program on E! since the early 90's and I still don't know which show she actually hosts...Nor do I care. I had just recently learned of Top Chef's Padma Lakshmi because of a hamburger commercial she's in that has been causing waves on the internet. Eliza Dushku, though, I've been enjoying on Dollhouse lately. Her awesomeness was also highly noted by both my roommate and I on her previous show, Tru Calling.

Here's the photos (And again, NSFW):


Eliza Dushku


Padma Lakshmi


Chelsea Handler

See the full feature are Allure.

Check them out at iTunes: Dollhouse, Top Chef.

Store.HBO.com



    submit to reddit   Delicious
 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment