Monday, June 15, 2009

Fox Premiere Dates For Fall 2009

Fox's Fall 2009 premiere schedule is out as of today. Since they already announced days and time slots during their upfront presentations, there's really no surprises here, just helpful hints as to when to set your DVR.

As always, I left off reality shows and all times are Eastern Standard/Western. Subtract an hour or two if you're in Central or Mountain Time.

Many folks are looking forward to the return of Glee. I watched the first few minutes of the pilot but thought it was a bit cliche with sort of bad writing...But perhaps I was just in a bad mood because everyone seemed to love it. I have it saved on my DVR so I'll give it a second chance. I do have to say, though, that airing the pilot after American Idol this Spring was a pretty ingenius move by Fox - it really built up alot of excitement for their Fall season. I suppose, thought, that if the series had bombed it would have looked like a giant mistake.

I'm looking forward to the return of Fringe and many a sci-fi geek out there is clamoring for the second shot at Dollhouse. I'm also looking forward to Lie To Me, which according to the twitters of the shows producers and writers, seems like it will have an exciting season.

The one thing I did notice was the fact that, of scripted programming, there's only three new shows for the fall season with most new pilots not making it to the schedule until 2010.







Wed, Sept. 16
9:00 - GLEE

Thurs, Sept. 17
8:00 - BONES
9:00 - FRINGE

Fri, Sept. 18
8:00 - BROTHERS
8:30 - ‘TIL DEATH
9:00 - DOLLHOUSE

Mon, Sept. 21
8:00 - HOUSE (2-Hour Premiere)

Sun, Sept. 27
8:00 - THE SIMPSONS
8:30 - THE CLEVELAND SHOW
9:00 - FAMILY GUY
9:30 - AMERICAN DAD

Mon, Sept. 28
9:00 - LIE TO ME



Store.HBO.comNetflix, Inc.Apple iTunes

Blockbuster Total Access - 2 Week Free Trial



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment